1. Information Collected
We collect your information in a number of instances, including when you:
- You contact us to enquire about our product and services.
- When you become a client that has acquired services from us.
- When you call us for support and help.
- When you visit us.
- When you call us for any other reason where we require details to assist you.
We also collect your personal information when our suppliers and partners – share information with us about the product or service you have purchased.
2. Personal/Business data collected
The personal information that we collect about you are:
- Your/Company/Partnership name
- If it is sole trader then you name.
- If it is a Limited company then the Director’s Name
- If it is Partnership then all partners names
- Your registered address and trading address.
- Your telephone and email address
- Any other contacts telephone numbers and email address that is given.
- Any IP addresses or connectivity tool details to log into your system remotely.
Such details are necessary for us to:
- Provide you with a quotation.
- Process your orders including sending order confirmation and delivery information via email or text message.
or process payments due to us.
- Contact you about balances, invoices, charges, support and any products services that we have.
- Understand your needs and listen to your feedback.
- Register your details as a new client.
- Manage and process your charges/maintenance;
- Send you new bulletins with information about new products and services.
- Respond to any issues or queries.
- Conduct analytics to understand how our services can be improved.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
3. Protecting the personal data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Specific measures we use include:
- Keeping your information up-to-date and accurate. Please note that, to do this, we require you to tell us if any of your details such as your name or address change; and
- Having in place strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet (including email) is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to and/or through our Websites and Apps; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of the US. But the information is only supplied to our group of companies and as such we ensure that the policies applied are in line with US legislation.
4. Who has access to personal data
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- To all Managed Service Providers, group of companies and its employees as listed above.
- To any supplier that you are affiliated with.
- To our hardware maintenance company for them to service you when you require attendance to repair and or remedy any hardware and or software issues.
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or apply our Terms and Conditions, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Where we share your information with third party service providers and partners we apply a policy to ensure your information is safe and in order to protect your privacy. Our policy requires:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may only use your data for the purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of your personal information held by them will either be deleted or
rendered anonymous (subject to applicable law).